SFPA Officers (On By-Laws)
- President – shall preside at all meetings of the board and membership and shall have general charge of the control over all of the general affairs of SFPA subject to the Board.
- Current Position – Russ Maughan
- Secretary – shall keep a record of the proceedings of the membership and the Board.
- Treasurer – shall have custody of all financial books, records, and papers of SFPA.
- Current Position – Lori North / Sam Steele
- Registrar – Shall be responsible for enrolling qualified participants.
- Current Position – Bethany Fugate
- Recreation Coordinator – Shall be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of Recreational league. SFPA Community recreational softball program
- Current Position – Open / Mike Whisenhunt (assist)
Additional Board Positions (On By-Laws)
- Fundraising / Sponsorship – Responsible for leading fundraising efforts to support the program.
- Current Position – Nick Henderson / Michelle Long
- Equipment Manager – Shall be responsible for ordering and delivery of team equipment for every SFPA team.
- Current Position – TJ Hann
- Safety Coordinator – Shall be responsible organizational safety procedures “player safety”, background checks, youth protection training, coaching safety training and ordering of first aid kits / ice packs.
- Apparel – Responsible for ordering of fireball apparel and uniforms.
- Current Position – Terina Munar / Michelle Admirer
- Tournament Coordinator – Works with organizations (NAFA, USA Softball, etc.) coordination of tournaments to be hosted by SFPA. General oversee tournaments hosted by SFPA.
- Current Position – Sam Steele
- High School Liaison – Represents the Sherwood High School softball programs, works with SFPA Board and SHS program support softball in Sherwood Community.
- Current Position – Mikal Morris
- Coach of Coaches – Responsible for recruiting and training coaching staff for various teams. Serves as the common point person for coaches ensuring all activities are aligned with the SFPA program.
- Current Position – Billy Brown / Mike Whisenhunt
Additional Board Positions (Not on By-Laws)